terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

Aline Moraes.

Gente, li uma reportagem mt legal da aline morais, e vou publicar aqui.. (ela é em inglês, qualquer duvida falem por comentários)
" 1- When did you start to work as a model?
      'I began working as a model at just 14 years old.'
  2- Which cities did work?
      'I worked in Tokyo, Paris, Milan and New York.'
  3- What do you like to do?
      'I like simple things, like meeting people and visiting new places. But I really like to work in my blog.'
  4- How long have you been working?
      'I've been working about fifteen years.'
  5- What was the last soap opera you worked?
      'The last was Viver a Vida'
  6- Are you single or married nowaday?
      'In fact, I'm dating.'
  7- With whom?
      'Secret.'
  8- What was your frst soap opera?
      'In 2002, was Coração de Estudante.' "

Gostei muito dessa reportagem, que ela falou da vida profissional e até da pessoal! ahah, beijos gente, thaís :*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário